Thursday, November 12, 2009

Recommended sleep time for a pregnant woman is???

So, I fell asleep at my desk at work today. I was so stinking tired after lunch that I just thought I would lay my head down for a few minutes and close my eyes for just a second and I just kept nodding off! Thank goodness everyone knows I'm pregnant or they would think I needed more sleep. I went to bed at 9 o'clock last night!

There should be some kind of rule enforced about nap time after lunch, especially for pregnant women. Like kindergarten...when you refused to sleep! Now, I would give up an hour of pay to have that back!

I also sneaked down to the radiology department early this morning to have one of the techs peek at my little baby. I work at a hospital and they all know what I've been through, so the girl that was down there didn't hesitate when I asked. Even though I just had an ultrasound on Tuesday. Anyway, baby was there and bouncing around with a strong heartbeat at 183! I'm going to keep my freak outs to a minimum and try not to bug them too much!

I really should be in bed now, but I'm working on being a better blogger.  But, I'm headed there now! Night!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I'm so so excited for you!! I just got up to date on your blog news - how wonderful! Will be thinking of you - sending happy thoughts and wishing for you and yours an uneventful and fabulous pregnancy!

    xo,
    Heather (from LeBlanc triplets)

    ReplyDelete