The last 24-hours have proven how quick things can take a turn. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers as we have suffered a loss very recently. Thank you...
I'm all about simple these days. And leftovers! This meal is both. Took about 20 minutes prep time and you could eat it then or make it in the morning, like I did, to reheat later that evening for dinner. I think mine looks a little funny, maybe cause I used the different colored noodles, but it has all my kid's favorites like the spiral pasta and peas and carrots. And it is good! Meat, veggies, pasta all in one dish. Add some Italian or garlic bread and you have dinner! Oh, and did I mention it is a great meal on a budget?! Pasta and Ham Primavera Recipe 8 oz rotini 1 lb frozen vegetables (I used peas and carrots) 1 1/3 cup diced ham 2 cloves garlic 1 jar Alfredo sauce Cook pasta according to package, add frozen veggies during last 2 minutes. Drain. Cook ham and garlic 2-3 minutes. Add sauce, 1/4 cup water and 1/4 tsp pepper. Bring to a boil, stir in pasta mixture, stirring until h...
Thinking of you. Sending you love and peace. ((Hugs))
ReplyDelete