Skip to main content

To give thanks

Yup, this is about how I felt this afternoon after our gigantic meal for our tiny family of 3 (which Elliot ate NONE of).  *Sigh* Got to love 2-year-olds!


Thankful for family, friends, good food, good wine and our health! To name a few :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 week bump

It's a little blurry and I kind of posted it late since I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow. And that's not an outtie already!!! It's my shirt I promise!

Hip Dysplasia

At Elliot's 3rd well baby visit her pediatrician discovered a click in her left hip.  He said that it could be nothing, but we should get it checked out and he referred us to an orthopedic surgeon at a children's hospital 3 hours away.   We had our first appointment with the orthopedic surgeon at the end of July and sure enough he diagnosed her with left hip dysplasia.  He assured us it was a common thing and can be treated.  The first step in our treatment plan was a Pavlik Harness.          This is the actual picture shown on the packaging of the harness.  Me and my husband thought "well that baby is happy, it can't be that bad"...wrong!  The nurse put it on her and she screamed her head off the whole way through!  Then they decided that one was too small and took it off and put a bigger one on her.  Oh, it was terrible she was screaming, I was crying.  The doctor and nurse kept telling me that it wasn't hurting ...

A Few Words

The last 24-hours have proven how quick things can take a turn. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers as we have suffered a loss very recently. Thank you...