Skip to main content

It's a!

Big disappointing day...well I guess it could have been worse. Here's the scoop.

So, we went for our appointment today and we were so excited cause today was the day when we could from here on out start calling our baby the correct sex when we talked about him/her.  We had told everyone that today was the day we were going to find out, if the baby cooperated that is.

As the nurse took at back to the room we would be in I noticed we had followed her into the room without the ultrasound machine...I asked "I thought I was getting an ultrasound today?". She replied, "no, your are only 16 weeks and that is too early to tell". As I thought in my head "bullshit!" excuse my language, but it is not too early. I said "I thought I was 17 weeks". And she responds "well, anyhow we wait until 20 weeks for that".

grrrrrrr. Me and Chris were extremely disappointed. I couldn't believe that I had gotton my hopes so high to find out and told all these people and now I have to tell them that we didn't find out today. Oh, well I guess they will have to live with it just like we are.

So, we go back January 19th and we will for sure know then. That was straight from the doctor's mouth. I can wait three more weeks, right?

On a better note everything is fine with me and the baby. That was good to hear. We heard the heartbeat after the baby gave the doctor a good round of hide and seek. It was around 160.

So now, here's to a quick three weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello September

I can't believe it's September! So close to Fall.  This time of year is one of my favorites.  Of course, Fall in South Texas is not the Fall I am used to being from the Midwest.  Football isn't the same if you're not freezing your buns off in the stands, holding a cup of hot cocoa just try stay warm.  It reminds me of marching band practice and the fall festival in my hometown.  Funnel cakes and potato gunfights. Freshly pulled taffy and the Ferris wheel that was always scary but the best view in town. And who can have the Fall without the beautiful changing leaves!  My goal this year is to make it up to North Texas where I hear the leaves do change colors. And call me crazy, but I think this will be the first year I really jump on the pumpkin spice train.  I like pumpkin but never really understood the whole craze around the pumpkin spice.  But I made me some pumpkin pancakes the other day and I was definitely craving more after they were gone! Also, it's La

Happy Easter Darcy

Oh, how I wish my daughter was here to celebrate this day with us. If you were here with us I would have picked out the most beautiful Easter dress for you and you would have looked perfect. We would have went to your grandparents' houses and you would have been smothered with love. I don't think I realized how hard this day is without you until I started writing this post. I would have bought you the softest stuffed bunny rabbit I could find to put in your crib. What I would do to have you in my arms again. But, you are celebrating Easter in the best place that one could celebrate Easter. We love you!

Curious?

Ever been curious about Beachbody programs, but are on the fence about going all in?  To be honest, I was too in the beginning!  But, I've created this page on Facebook called "Snoop Group".  It's all about the program I am currently doing and you can get in inside look at the program, prices, the time it takes and all the juicy deets. All that's needed is to just like the page and sit back and watch!  Are we friends on Facebook?  Look it up and check it out! Not friends?  That's okay, it's open to whomever! 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 Snoop Group Page